- Infrastructural data: high-quality, lane-level traffic flow data, traffic light phasing, geo-positioning (more accurate than GPS)
- Object classification: vehicles and pedestrians
- Deep learning micro-modeling: detailed virtual model of the intersection (Hannah traffic AI)
- Localized traffic fluctuations: increased awareness of pedestrians and less predictable traffic behavior
- Data Analytics: real-time, predictive and historical traffic data
- Travel time information: vehicle speed, live congestion notification, predictive routing, left- hand turning, waiting time and incidents (accidents, congestion)
- Data Agnostic (omnivorous): supports all data sources and transportation-based applications, AVs, Connected Vehicles, Fleets and Fleet based apps (FedEx, UPS, Uber, city bikes)
Recognized Leader in ITS, AI, Data Management and AVs with over 30 years experience building global teams as CEO & SVP of Sales.
- Lead startup Parking Partners to a favorable exit with PEEK Traffic (now Swarco)
- Developed patented products based on €40M EU/ European Space Agency Technology grant.
- Raised $8M in private equity to expand EU team and into U.S. in 2014.
- 30 years building global teams.
- 19 years dedicated to the city transportation/tech industry.
20 Years in transportation engineering, AI, Product Design and Software Development.
- 20+ years of expertise in transportation engineering, AI, product design and hands-on software development.
- Completed a thesis on Microscopic Simulators for Personal Rapid Transit Systems at Aalto University
- Expertise in soft computing and AI traffic control for live environments.
- 22-year technology career; Autodesk, Web.com, Gracenote
- Diverse technical roles – Project Manager, QA Manager, VP of Professional Services
- Seed to acquisition expertise: scaled Gracenote/Sony from 30 to 350+ employees
- Expert in Agile development, DevOps and streamlining internal operations
- Built teams implementing technology into 100M+ devices and automobiles for Apple, Samsung, Sony, Ford, Audi, Toyota, etc.
VP Technical Design
25 Years creating dynamic visual virtualizations. Developed Hannah’s proprietary, lane-level digital maps.
- Paschal is a master of visual storytelling with over 25 years of expertise, creating dynamic visuals for gaming companies and corporations. Since 1999 Paschal has helped design, storyboard, animate, and bring to production final graphics for over 14 published AAA titles including Tomb Raider, Square Enix, and Nintendo flagship products.
- At Hannah, Paschal is instrumental in designing the company’s dashboard and visualization tools to display granular, lane-level traffic information for cities and public agencies. Paschal has created mapping elements for Hannah that are more accurate than any GPS-based solution on the market.
Danh Le Phuoc
15 years in Databases, Data Science, Network Architecture, Pervasive Analytics and Cloud Computing.
- Dr Le Phuoc is a Marie Skłodowska-Curie Fellow at Technical University of Berlin (TUB). He’s working on Pervasive Analytics which includes Linked Data/Semantic Web, Pervasive Computing, Future Internet and Big Data for Internet of Everything.
- C-level contributor and go-to-market strategist creating significantly increased valuations, acquisitions, and IPOs.
- Marketing strategist for Steve Jobs, Eric Schmidt, and Carly Fiorina; Apple, HP, and Accenture; Glispa; Earlybird Venture Capital, The September 11th Fund, New York Community Trust.
Dr. Geoffrey Forster has an Electrical Engineering Degree, specializing in digital signal processing software, from the University of New South Wales, and a Ph.D., specializing in business data analytics, from Southern Cross University. He is the author of the strategic management book, “Half Life”.
Geoff has worked with a number of large technology corporations, including Intel, Wind River Systems, IBM, and Fujitsu, to deliver business and technology solutions to a wide range of international clients, including Honda, NASA, DENSO, Siemens, Microsoft, NTT Docomo, and Verizon.
Strategic thinker and cross-functional leader with track record of driving action by defining and communicating a clear vision for the future, then enabling teams to make it happen.
Recognized for analyzing opportunities and solutions. Able to tackle complexity and operationalize business plans to grow revenue and create competitive differentiation.